sábado, 19 de junio de 2021

1.- Tired

 Dear someone I will never meet,


I've been having these thoughts lately... I'll try to put it into words, because I just need to set them free, maybe I will be able to breath.


Sometimes life is hard, is heavy, is painful.

Do you know the story of The Titans? In my head you are someone who enjoys reading, learning new things, someone who like new and old stories, so I assume you do. I feel like I'm being eternally punished like them, carrying the same heavy weight on my shoulders than Atlas, suffering like Prometheus. 

It's too much, so much that sometimes I just want to give up. It would be way much easier to give up, right? I just want to rest, but I've been called stupid, crazy or selfish every time I talk about it. Guess that if I'm being selfish, then it is wrong.

But, the thing is, if I'm tired, then why it is wrong? They say it is okay to be tired, but wanting to rest is selfish. What should I do if I'm just an empty body now...?


I'm tired... I still can't breathe...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario